• Upgrade your account and get instant access to everything including exclusive content without having to worry about credits.

Gaming Watchdog series

Forbidden

Forbidden
MOD
LEVEL 4
150 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Whole watchdog bundle in steam is now around 22$.

Is it worth it? I played first one, beside multiplayer i absolutely loved the campaign.

Whatcha think?

Jerry Smith Shop Username Icon

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 30
XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

Yeah, for that price, its worth it. It felt strange not to have continued with the character from the first one, in Watch Dog 2, and I thought it tried to create a dynamic with uninteresting characters. The plot is rather thin. Ok, its a game, not a movie, but still. The game was good, it had really annoying bugs that were patched, eventually. I'm sure its all fixed, right out of the gate.

Watch Dog 3 was maybe a victim of the transition between console generations and it seems as though the developers didn't know where to take it. Its like they were clinking champagne glasses at the work party for its completion and then they got a phone call telling them Sony and Microsoft had just announced their new consoles were coming out in 3 weeks. The gaming world is not as big as it wants to be, the game play is the same and it's probably the weakest of the 3.

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :
Thanos Shop Username Icon

Thanos Shop Username Icon

Thanos
Staff
LEVEL 30
2520 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Watchdog series rating According to me -

Best - watchdog 1
Worse - watchdog 3
2.5/5 - watchdog 2 (.5 is for the mission that let you save Aiden)

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :
Jerry Smith Shop Username Icon

Reynolds550

R
INFINITY
LEVEL 10
235 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

WD2 has an incredible map, like among the best in open worlds IMO. Super detailed and lots of cool landmarks to explore. The story was meh but I think it's worth it.

Chubbyboi77