• Upgrade your account and get instant access to everything including exclusive content without having to worry about credits.

Tv shows

lemunin

L
LEVEL 2
50 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

any good tv shows lately?

Jerry Smith Shop Username Icon

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 70
3935 XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

I watched Barry recently. First season is a bit awkward and I was indifferent at the end. Season 2 is the best and has very funny bits. Season 3 is good as well, continuing with funny bits. Then season 4 is..ahh..it has funny bits as well but the ending was terrible, imo. Maybe Hader was contactually obliged to give the network a 4th season and didn't care, or they were rushed to end it because of Covid.

Silo is good. Ted Lasso, although a bit cheesy, ended well.

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :
lemunin

lemunin

L
LEVEL 2
50 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

I watched Barry recently. First season is a bit awkward and I was indifferent at the end. Season 2 is the best and has very funny bits. Season 3 is good as well, continuing with funny bits. Then season 4 is..ahh..it has funny bits as well but the ending was terrible, imo. Maybe Hader was contactually obliged to give the network a 4th season and didn't care, or they were rushed to end it because of Covid.

Silo is good. Ted Lasso, although a bit cheesy, ended well.
Barry has been on my watchlist for a while might pick it up soon. Ive heard great reviews of it but ig i still have to judge for myself. Thanks for the insight!

Thanos Shop Username Icon

Thanos
Staff
LEVEL 30
1445 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

Did ya'll see Lupin? Is it worth it? Netflix been shoving it in my ass and idk 😐

bobbyhill6606

bobbyhill6606
INFINITY
LEVEL 20
1655 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

I like Pacific, One piece live action. most stuff is woke garbage. I couldn't even finish this audiobook i had because ever other line was " men don't like me leading because i'm a women"

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :
AdamN1Nyan2!2

AdamN1Nyan2!2

AdamN1Nyan2!2
LEVEL 20
1130 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

any good tv shows lately?

good tv shows and lately ?

In the age of Woke (lgbt+ and racist discrimination/ race swap) haven't been a good TV show the last 11 years !

Ok there's some exceptions , Yellowstone was mostly good and better call saul , maybe some other too

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :
Harold Finch Shop Username Icon

bobbyhill6606

bobbyhill6606
INFINITY
LEVEL 20
1655 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits