• Upgrade your account and get instant access to everything including exclusive content without having to worry about credits.
  • GET NOVA UPGRADE ONLY AT 240$ BY USING 'NOVA2' ON OUR UPGRADE PAGE.

Entertainment Rebel Moon - Part Two: The Scargiver

Jerry Smith Shop Username Icon

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 30
XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

It's a slight worse than average mid-90s network tv movie. If you don't mind the plot being written within 10 minutes by students in a drama class at school, an arts-n-craft scene that makes zero sense and an even more confusing confrontation between the main protagonist and the villain, then this is probably a movie you can have playing in the background while you browse your phone.

It's bad, maybe 3.5/10..? The effects are on par with an episode of Babylon 5 (who remembers that? Exactly :ROFLMAO:).

Maybe try watching Madame Web first, I hacked 25 mins before I turned it off, and then watch this shit.

Reactions:
Liked By 3 members :
Thanos Shop Username Icon AdamN1Nyan2!2 hujikjhkli

Thanos Shop Username Icon

Thanos
Staff
LEVEL 30
1790 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Someone said its kinda like star wars or something, i didnt see the first part, i dont want to click on the second one either 💀

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 30
XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

Someone said its kinda like star wars or something, i didnt see the first part, i dont want to click on the second one either 💀
Apparently, Zack Snyder wanted to make a movie in the Star Wars universe, but Lucasfilm said no. So, he went to Netflix and they've made Rebel Moon.

bobbyhill6606

bobbyhill6606
INFINITY
LEVEL 20
1990 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Weird starwars vs space nazis with " I'm putting a team together"

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :

AdamN1Nyan2!2

AdamN1Nyan2!2
LEVEL 20
1440 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

it's so bad that makes me want to watch the Babylon 5 from the 90s instead !

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 30
XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

Weird starwars vs space nazis with " I'm putting a team together"
That's the arc I was struggling to think of, haha!! You've hit the nail right on the head...we are putting a team together and, because the story is so badly written and we don't have the talent to think of how we can create loyalty/relationships, we'll specifically have a scene where all 5 team members, say the exact same thing and then conclude it with "I am happy to die in this battle."

petreje