• Upgrade your account and get instant access to everything including exclusive content without having to worry about credits.

Discussion Nudeleaks problems

cuck

C
LEVEL 4
100 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Some of the links on nudeleaks site go to a https://come.to/ which gives me a "Hmm. We're having trouble finding that site." Is anyone else having that? It happens once I bypass the links. Some work some don't. Anyone know a way around this or a fix? I'd assume the site would have fixed this but they keep posting new sets with the same problem.

Reactions:
Liked By 2 members :
notjack vwnpwvtf

Harold Finch Shop Username Icon

Harold Finch
Staff
LEVEL 30
6080 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

weird, cause come.to's dns isnt redirected correctly

Jerry Smith Shop Username Icon

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 30
XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

New sets work for me.

Besides, you're assuming someone cares about free posts. Shock horror, they do not.

cuck

C
LEVEL 4
100 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

@Jerry Smith do all new sets work for you? Some do for me and some don't. I've checked come.to and it shows its down for everyone. How is it working for some and not others.
@Harold Finch same question, does it work for you as well?

Are you guys not being directed to come.to when you click the linkvertise bypasses?

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 30
XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

@cuck That redirect doesn't happen with NLT. I get paste errors where sets have been taken down and my url is being reported. However, these issues are not happening with new posts.

e.g.
Melissa Eastvedt (43 photos, 20 videos - 177MB)
Content Locked
This content has been locked. You must login or register to view.
Login or Register

Zayia L (12 photos, 1 video - 102MB)
Content Locked
This content has been locked. You must login or register to view.
Login or Register

Scratch that, ok, I see which set(s) you're having issues with. I don't think that's a free link, despite what might NLT say.

Last edited:

Harold Finch Shop Username Icon

Harold Finch
Staff
LEVEL 30
6080 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

I have never used free link from NLT so i have zero knowledge about this

cuck

C
LEVEL 4
100 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

@Jerry Smith for example, not that I wanted to download it but Jordan Desiree Milligan which was posted today. Click the free download and once the first bypass city script bypasses, it goes to https://come.to/iixrdrjg. Are you saying that when you bypass the first linkvertise with a script, it goes to the 2nd linkvertise then to the 3rd then you get the MEGA? Are you able to bypass that girl I just mentioned or do you get "Hmm. We're having trouble finding that site." I also checked to see if come.to is down and it says its down for everybody which is confusing.

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 30
XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

@Jerry Smith for example, not that I wanted to download it but Jordan Desiree Milligan which was posted today. Click the free download and once the first bypass city script bypasses, it goes to https://come.to/iixrdrjg. Are you saying that when you bypass the first linkvertise with a script, it goes to the 2nd linkvertise then to the 3rd then you get the MEGA? Are you able to bypass that girl I just mentioned or do you get "Hmm. We're having trouble finding that site." I also checked to see if come.to is down and it says its down for everybody which is confusing.
No lad, I get the same problem you get. I don't think those links are meant to work.

cuck

C
LEVEL 4
100 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Oh ok thanks Jerry. My browser used fix the come.to links. It would say something like "instead of https://come.to/iixrdrjg did you mean www.come.to" and it would properly redirect me but by browser doesn't give me a recommended site anymore. Does anyone remember the exact site that your browser fixed the URL to? It was something similar www.come.to but I don't remember the exact spelling.

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 30
XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

They're not free links. I downloaded a couple that went to 'tinylinks..' something. Then the better ones were the come.to ones that don't work.

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :
notjack

cuck

C
LEVEL 4
100 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

come.to ones were working at one point. My web browser used to say something like "do you mean www.come.to" which I would click on it and it would load the actual link but its not giving me a suggestion anymore. IDK why the nudeleaks admin keeps posting those stupid come.to links.

@Harold Finch seems like u might have access to premium the way u responded. Can message the admin please and tell him the come.to dont work. I tried but no ones gotten back to me.

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :
notjack

AdamN1Nyan2!2

AdamN1Nyan2!2
LEVEL 20
1570 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

nudeleaksteens . com doesn't work for me , do you guys use .com or something else ??

Had any issues to access the site recently ?

notjack

notjack
LEVEL 20
125 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Issues yes. Getting server or connection issues.

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :
AdamN1Nyan2!2

Undy Knov Waltz