• Upgrade your account and get instant access to everything including exclusive content without having to worry about credits.

Discussion Increasing engagement!

Jerry Smith Shop Username Icon

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 70
3970 XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

" from other forums "

So if example found in the past a set from another forums and then someone request it here ... i get the copy - paste but most set started somewhere too

99% agree with the rest .
Why would we give someone a free upgrade, that other's have spent money on, just because they copy and pasted free links off another forum?

AdamN1Nyan2!2

AdamN1Nyan2!2
LEVEL 20
780 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Why would we give someone a free upgrade, that other's have spent money on, just because they copy and pasted free links off another forum?

Like was said above , it;s about quality and quantity , that another forum might not even exist anymore and so if not post here then how people gonna find them XX X Woman Set ...

Also because he / she / it had large engagement , isn't that what we talking about ...

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 70
3970 XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

I think the point of this, is to incentivise our users, to post threads. Not only will you get bits, but if you post enough threads, you'll unlock the upgrade you want.

The point I am making about copying from other forums, means the threads that are approved, will abide by whichever standards we deem appropriate. I am not naive enough to think all of our users, upgraded or not, only use this forum. So, just like the other forums in this space, we don't allow 'copy & paste' from them. You can copy and paste from providers, Celebjared, NudeLeaksTeens, Teenwins etc. that's not a problem.

And vidfinder's statement about quality or quantity, is only relevant to users getting the upgrade through earning bit. It would get silly to do it this way. We don't have an automatic system in place to track bits.

However, maybe my numbers are still off, 25 original social media threads is a bit much, haha.

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :
AdamN1Nyan2!2

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 70
3970 XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

And maybe users who post harder to get sets, deserve better accreditation. Like vidfinder posting requested threads.

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :

Tonys