• Upgrade your account and get instant access to everything including exclusive content without having to worry about credits.

Discussion Increasing engagement!

Forbidden

Forbidden
MOD
LEVEL 4
150 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

We are taking suggestions on how to increase engagement on thotbb.
How do we encourage users to post threads instead of commenting gibrish on every post.

Thanks

UnfaithfulDick

UnfaithfulDick
CONTRIBUTOR
LEVEL 30
5660 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

How do we encourage users to post threads instead of commenting gibrish on every post.

Thanks
You could offer free monthly upgrades for people that post certain amounts.

Reactions:
Liked By 4 members :
AdamN1Nyan2!2 vwnpwvtf

UnfaithfulDick

UnfaithfulDick
CONTRIBUTOR
LEVEL 30
5660 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Thanks
It’s also hard for people to post sometimes because the content is already on the site. Other than onlyfans I rarely come across new content on here or other sites so I don’t post a lot

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :
vwnpwvtf

Thanos Shop Username Icon

Thanos
Staff
LEVEL 30
1435 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

You could offer free monthly upgrades for people that post certain amounts.
This might be a great idea 💡. Thanks sir ❤️ enjoy a month of premium on me

Reactions:
Liked By 2 members :
smerk718

Thanos
Staff
LEVEL 30
1435 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

It’s also hard for people to post sometimes because the content is already on the site. Other than onlyfans I rarely come across new content on here or other sites so I don’t post a lot
True. We can't expect people to make content up. There's still a lot to post , like old statewins we have a little

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :
vwnpwvtf

4nony

SUPREME
LEVEL 20
3250 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

The correct answer - Polls and contests

Rough thoughts:

Polls -> girl of the week, theme based submission - busty, petite, goth, candid etc. (this can include non nude OC stuff as well for participation)

An additional tier with content that can be accessed only by people that have made a submission for that week.

e.g. this week we're voting on busty girls. You can view other submissions/vote only if you've made a submission yourself that has been accepted by a mod.

Incentive: winner gets 5 premium unlocks or something.

Reactions:
Liked By 2 members :
Thanos Shop Username Icon vwnpwvtf

Thanos
Staff
LEVEL 30
1435 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

I like your idea. I saw something similar on a chat site where they post different contest every month and winner gets exclusive privileges. Question is what can we offer beside upgrades

flapy

flapy
SUPREME
LEVEL 20
3135 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

The correct answer - Polls and contests

Rough thoughts:

Polls -> girl of the week, theme based submission - busty, petite, goth, candid etc. (this can include non nude OC stuff as well for participation)

An additional tier with content that can be accessed only by people that have made a submission for that week.

e.g. this week we're voting on busty girls. You can view other submissions/vote only if you've made a submission yourself that has been accepted by a mod.

Incentive: winner gets 5 premium unlocks or something.
I have bad eyes I kept reading "bushy". I thought you wanted a bushy girl of the week contest.

Reactions:
Liked By 2 members :
Thanos Shop Username Icon 4nony

sivobat428 Shop Username Icon

sivobat428
MOD
LEVEL 20
1050 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Thanks
Add account account upgrades in exchange for bits.

Example:

1 month premium - 100 bits
1 month divine - 150 bits
1 month infinity - 200 bits
1 month nova - 1000 bits

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :
vwnpwvtf

Thanos
Staff
LEVEL 30
1435 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

We can not offer nova and infinity for bits💀, beside getting 100 bits is too easy

Reactions:
Liked By 2 members :
sivobat428 Shop Username Icon vwnpwvtf

sivobat428 Shop Username Icon

sivobat428
MOD
LEVEL 20
1050 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

We can not offer nova and infinity for bits💀, beside getting 100 bits is too easy
Then we'll stick to premium and divine account upgrades. I agree, 100 bits is too easy

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :
vwnpwvtf

vidfinder

vidfinder
CONTRIBUTOR
LEVEL 30
4475 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

will it be tied to the number of threads posted? like if you posted 100<= threads, you can unlock premium for 250 bits (if 100> threads, unlock premium for 500 bits); unlock divine for 500 bits if you posted 250<= threads (1000 bits if 250> threads)

Last edited:

Jerry Smith Shop Username Icon

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 70
3960 XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

No, I don't think @sivobat428 has his numbers right with his suggestion. Issue is, you can easily hit those numbers with Onlyfan threads. They're abundant on the net and all you lot are doing, is copy and paste. You have no control over those threads because they're not yours. What's the value in having them on here, in high volume? There'll be so many repeats and crap taken from every telegram self promotion post, it'll be stupid. Anyone with half a brain and a small understanding of how to use the internet, can get them for free. I am not trying to discourage you. Keep posting, I see you already have the bits, haha.

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 70
3960 XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

will it be tied to the number of threads posted? like if you posted 100<= threads, you can unlock premium for 250 bits (if 100> threads, unlock premium for 500 bits); unlock divine for 500 bits if you posted 250<= threads (1000 bits if 250> threads)
Hmm, I get your idea about bits, but you'll be allocated bits when you're upgraded. Let's stick with thread count.

Maybe 100 threads, but we should be stricter on what we approve, gets you Premium? If you choose to save, maybe 200 threads unlocks Divine? You choose when to 'cash in' and then one of us will give you the upgrade? However, we need a way to track when you've cashed in and what you're remaining numbers are.

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 70
3960 XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

Ok, scratch my initial proposal.

How about this:
25 Social media threads gets you the Premium upgrade for a month.
50 Social media threads gets you the Divine upgrade for a month.
But the caveat is that these threads need to meet our criteria, https://thotbb.to/threads/how-to-post-a-media-content-thread.2900/
Inappropriate material, copy and past jobs from other forums, multi-sets posts off telegram or similar, and repeats, will, at worst get, your account marked as spam and you'll be banned from this site, at best, not be approved.

This will have to discussed further between admin.

Maybe
15 Site rips gets you the Premium upgrade for a month.
30 Site rips gets you the Divine upgrade for a month.

If they're Mega and appropriate file hosts, not Bunkr Albums cos that's nonsense and they can go down any second, then..I don't know about OnlyFans sets. They're so abundant, the number would have to be high and some of you might deem this to be unfair.

Content providers, what are your suggestions?

Reactions:
Liked By 2 members :
Thanos Shop Username Icon sivobat428 Shop Username Icon

vidfinder

vidfinder
CONTRIBUTOR
LEVEL 30
4475 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

How about this:
But the caveat is that these threads need to meet our criteria, https://thotbb.to/threads/how-to-post-a-media-content-thread.2900/
Inappropriate material, copy and past jobs from other forums, multi-sets posts off telegram or similar, and repeats, will, at worst get, your account marked as spam and you'll be banned from this site, at best, not be approved.

Maybe

If they're Mega and appropriate file hosts, not Bunkr Albums cos that's nonsense and they can go down any second, then..I don't know about OnlyFans sets. They're so abundant, the number would have to be high and some of you might deem this to be unfair.

it would probably depend on the primary goal after the relaunch, quality or quantity; if it's quality, then shouldn't we take into account the bits derived from the post when upgrades are unlock (25 threads with no unlocks gets you 75 bits, whereas a single post can get 3x bits per unlock)

if it's quantity, for the non-staff content providers: Xilo56 (teenwins), sivobat428 (nudeleaksteens), notjack (onlyfans), etc., we kinda stay in our own lanes when posting threads; would duplicate postings start being a problem?

doesn't the amount of bits you've acquired currently unlock certain privileges (Lurker/Member to Contributor to Legend); is it possible to build off of this concept?

Last edited:

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 70
3960 XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

There hasn't been a relaunch. Your threads are still live and you still have your bits. We've just upgraded the interface and we're using a new theme.

We shouldn't use bits for these upgrade promotions/rewards. Tracking bits is gonna be complicated, you get bits when you're upgraded and counting threads give us control on who deserves what.

However, you've now made me think about when we start counting, whatever we start counting.

Well, haha, these rewards are meant to encourage more than you lot. Sure, you'll probably get these upgrades, but. hopefully, others see the benefits and join posting content. This is where duplicate posts can become an issue. We're already getting them in the queue.

vidfinder

vidfinder
CONTRIBUTOR
LEVEL 30
4475 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

There hasn't been a relaunch. Your threads are still live and you still have your bits. We've just upgraded the interface and we're using a new theme.

We shouldn't use bits for these upgrade promotions/rewards. Tracking bits is gonna be complicated, you get bits when you're upgraded and counting threads give us control on who deserves what.

However, you've now made me think about when we start counting, whatever we start counting.

Well, haha, these rewards are meant to encourage more than you lot. Sure, you'll probably get these upgrades, but. hopefully, others see the benefits and join posting content. This is where duplicate posts can become an issue. We're already getting them in the queue.

I meant the relaunch 4 or 5 months ago when thotbb was down and when it came back, all the threads were lost. Is the progression from (Lurker/Member to Contributor to Legend) still available/achievable with this new interface?

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :
AdamN1Nyan2!2

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 70
3960 XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

I meant the relaunch 4 or 5 months ago when thotbb was down and when it came back, all the threads were lost. Is the progression from (Lurker/Member to Contributor to Legend) still available/achievable with this new interface?
Well, that was not a planned relaunch, haha. I had a lot more bits than I have now.

I have no idea, but those titles don't give you any extra benefits, sorry.

You and the others will be fine, continue to do what you do, and you lot can claim whichever reward we come up with.

AdamN1Nyan2!2

AdamN1Nyan2!2
LEVEL 20
680 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

How about this:

Maybe

" from other forums "

So if example found in the past a set from another forums and then someone request it here ... i get the copy - paste but most set started somewhere too

99% agree with the rest .

SirGe010