• Upgrade your account and get instant access to everything including exclusive content without having to worry about credits.

Everything work.ink related

cuck

C
LEVEL 10
375 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

As title says. Don't know how to delete my other post but I'd like this thread for anything related to work.ink. They recently did a change and as far as I know there are no bypass websites/no scripts that work yet. Tampermonkey scripts are failing and I've checked the discords and haven't seen anything that currently bypasses it. Has anyone found anything yet? If so, post in this thread please. If I find something, I'll let you guys know.

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :
AdamN1Nyan2!2

Jerry Smith Shop Username Icon

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 70
3970 XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

Change your proxy location to a European country. It's no bypass but doing that means work.ink links work for me.

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :
jumanji33

cuck

C
LEVEL 10
375 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

@Jerry Smith Have you found a new bypass yet? By passing the old way now links you to a youtube video lol. Anyone find a new way yet?

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 70
3970 XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

@Jerry Smith Have you found a new bypass yet? By passing the old way now links you to a youtube video lol. Anyone find a new way yet?
I change my proxy location to a European country, one in Northern Europe, open up the link and whatever settings I have on my browser (sorry, I'm not holding out on you, I tweaked it for long time. So, I can't give you direction on settings) makes the work.ink link work like normal. So, I don't need a bypass. I do need to allow ads, it loads the 'read these articles' page, my popup blocker stops everything, I click the 'take me to destination' three times and then the link opens on the fourth click.

Deleted member 29

D
I change my proxy location to a European country, one in Northern Europe, open up the link and whatever settings I have on my browser (sorry, I'm not holding out on you, I tweaked it for long time. So, I can't give you direction on settings) makes the work.ink link work like normal. So, I don't need a bypass. I do need to allow ads, it loads the 'read these articles' page, my popup blocker stops everything, I click the 'take me to destination' three times and then the link opens on the fourth click.
Hi Jerry, are you using a phone, tablet, or laptop for this? I used to find success on the first two, but now everything does not seem to work?

cuck

C
LEVEL 10
375 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

@Jerry Smith Thats exactly what I'm doing but after the 4th ad which normally redirects me to the links, I get an error or it opens up a youtube link about privacy sometimes or the website doesn't work. I've been getting links just fine for ever until yesterday. Have you tried recently because for me it has not been working. What browser are you using?

AdamN1Nyan2!2

AdamN1Nyan2!2
LEVEL 20
755 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

The last 3-4 days , even when i do the task ... but when i get to paste.work.ink ___ .txt then it has an error !

Anyone else experience that ?

example

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :

Deleted member 29

D
@Jerry Smith Thats exactly what I'm doing but after the 4th ad which normally redirects me to the links, I get an error or it opens up a youtube link about privacy sometimes or the website doesn't work. I've been getting links just fine for ever until yesterday. Have you tried recently because for me it has not been working. What browser are you using?
I tried brave, opera etc. I can pass the first cuty.io to work.ink, but I get the following error:

This page isn't working
paste.work.ink redirected you too many times.
Try deleting your cookies.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :
AdamN1Nyan2!2

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 70
3970 XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

Hahahahahahahaha, we're all sneaky bastards, all trying the same link(s) and all getting the same error. So, I assume those are faulty and will remain broken. CJ, hopefully, will fix future links. They don't seem to fix the free ones that don't work, 😂😂😂

Reactions:
Liked By 2 members :
AdamN1Nyan2!2

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 70
3970 XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

I just used a url check site, to tell you if the fault is with your browser or the url, its the url. It takes you to the error message.

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :

Deleted member 29

D
I just used a url check site, to tell you if the fault is with your browser or the url, its the url. It takes you to the error mes
Hahahahahahahaha, we're all sneaky bastards, all trying the same link(s) and all getting the same error. So, I assume those are faulty and will remain broken. CJ, hopefully, will fix future links. They don't seem to fix the free ones that don't work, 😂😂😂
Basically. I see the same sort of thing on the NT sites.

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 70
3970 XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

NLT links work fine. Just search bypasser on whichever search engine you use and you'll find ones that will give you those links. You don't have to switch to European proxies for them.

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :

Deleted member 29

D
NLT links work fine. Just search bypasser on whichever search engine you use and you'll find ones that will give you those links. You don't have to switch to European proxies for them.
I am trying to bypass NLT with the script shared on this site, it was working great a few days ago. Now I'm getting the following error for the newest sets:

[Web server is down Error code 521
Visit cloudflare.com for more information.
2023-11-21 03:55:18 UTC]

Are you getting this as well?

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 70
3970 XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

I am trying to bypass NLT with the script shared on this site, it was working great a few days ago. Now I'm getting the following error for the newest sets:

[Web server is down Error code 521
Visit cloudflare.com for more information.
2023-11-21 03:55:18 UTC]

Are you getting this as well?
Oh, right, I understand you now. I am not using any scripts. I literally click on the NLT free link and then use a bypasser for the linkvertise page, using Opera GX. That's where my advice about 'any bypasser working' comes into play.

I get error messages as well. I just clear the history and cache, close the bowser and start again. Ninety-nine out of a hundred, it works then.

Deleted member 29

D
Oh, right, I understand you now. I am not using any scripts. I literally click on the NLT free link and then use a bypasser for the linkvertise page, using Opera GX. That's where my advice about 'any bypasser working' comes into play.

I get error messages as well. I just clear the history and cache, close the bowser and start again. Ninety-nine out of a hundred, it works then.
Can you do me a favor, see if this is down for you? https://come.to/ao8g0vh1

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 70
3970 XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

No, that hasn't worked because that url is to that error page. You need to give me the original link.

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 70
3970 XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

Here you go: