• Upgrade your account and get instant access to everything including exclusive content without having to worry about credits.

Discussion Linkvertise

UnfaithfulDick

UnfaithfulDick
CONTRIBUTOR
LEVEL 30
5660 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

ada503101ce3538bc659a9f097598761.jpg

Anyone having issues with linkvertise? Any link I click on in telegram or discord takes me to the main linkvertise page and nothing else.

Jerry Smith Shop Username Icon

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 70
3960 XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

Works fine for me. Any link you're clicking on, that does what you're describing, is one that's been taken down. Hence, linkvertise has no link to give you, that's why it takes you to their page. This played out yesterday, for me. However, sometimes, if you're quick enough, you can copy the link before it switches to the home page. Even then, it'll only process 5% of the time. Luckily for me, it was one of those 5% and I got the set 😁

UnfaithfulDick

UnfaithfulDick
CONTRIBUTOR
LEVEL 30
5660 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Works fine for me. Any link you're clicking on, that does what you're describing, is one that's been taken down. Hence, linkvertise has no link to give you, that's why it takes you to their page. This played out yesterday, for me. However, sometimes, if you're quick enough, you can copy the link before it switches to the home page. Even then, it'll only process 5% of the time. Luckily for me, it was one of those 5% and I got the set 😁
It’s happening on brand new links posted today. Less than an hour ago. Just started in the past 2 days. There was never any issues before

UnfaithfulDick

UnfaithfulDick
CONTRIBUTOR
LEVEL 30
5660 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Try sending me a link that you know works and let me see what it does if ya don’t mind

Jerry Smith Shop Username Icon

Jerry Smith
Staff
LEVEL 70
3960 XP

50%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

It’s happening on brand new links posted today. Less than an hour ago. Just started in the past 2 days. There was never any issues before
Yeah, I've clicked on new links that were clearly made available by mistake or weren't free.