• Upgrade your account and get instant access to everything including exclusive content without having to worry about credits.

Discussion FanFix?

ChanGG6

C
SUPREME
LEVEL 10
55 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Has anyone ever subscribed to a FanFix account? I saw Dasha Dova has one and a number of other great looking girls, I was curious if there really are no nudes on there? I read they don't allow nudes but then I saw a post in another forum where someone was saying girls post nudes in there all the time. Anyone have any info on this?

AdamN1Nyan2!2

AdamN1Nyan2!2
LEVEL 20
670 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Has anyone ever subscribed to a FanFix account? I saw Dasha Dova has one and a number of other great looking girls, I was curious if there really are no nudes on there? I read they don't allow nudes but then I saw a post in another forum where someone was saying girls post nudes in there all the time. Anyone have any info on this?

they don't allow nudes ... BUT yes there are Nudes posted there !

Similar way like how that Brandarmy Don't allow FRESH but top earners Models are under I - 8 , and even get paid to travel from US to example Italy for " Model business " wink wink

FanFix is like OF but for Christian or Right leaning women .

Reactions:
Liked By 1 member :
ChanGG6

ChanGG6

C
SUPREME
LEVEL 10
55 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

they don't allow nudes ... BUT yes there are Nudes posted there !

Similar way like how that Brandarmy Don't allow FRESH but top earners Models are under I - 8 , and even get paid to travel from US to example Italy for " Model business " wink wink

FanFix is like OF but for Christian or Right leaning women .

Interesting, I had a feeling that was the case , have you seen any solid wins on FanFix?

AdamN1Nyan2!2

AdamN1Nyan2!2
LEVEL 20
670 XP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Well i don't have a FanFix account , but remember seen in another forum last year ...

Adamkent2122